Bemmenute ô Cìrculo
- (EN) Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below.
- (IT): Le richieste del flag di bot devono essere fatte su questa pagina. Questa wiki usa le regole standard per i bot e accetta bot globali e l'approvazione automatica di certi tipi di bot. Ogni altro tipo di bot deve chiedere un'autorizzazione lla comunità qui sotto.
Si nce vulite lassà na mmasciata (cercanno sempre 'e scrivere buono), jate â fine d' 'e mmasciate, criate nu tìtulo, p'asempio: ==titulo==, e lassate chello che vulite dìcere. Si vulite jognere na discussione, criate 'e suttatìtule, p'asempio ===suttatitulo=== ecc, o:
Link p''e statistiche.
Moving Wikimania 2021 to a Virtual Event[cagna surgente]
Ciao. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. Aiutatece a traducere dint' 'a lengua vosta. Ve ringraziammo!
Wikimania will be a virtual event this year, and hosted by a wide group of community members. Whenever the next in-person large gathering is possible again, the ESEAP Core Organizing Team will be in charge of it. Stay tuned for more information about how you can get involved in the planning process and other aspects of the event. Please read the longer version of this announcement on wikimedia-l.
ESEAP Core Organizing Team, Wikimania Steering Committee, Wikimedia Foundation Events Team, 16:16, 27 Jen 2021 (CET)
Project Grant Open Call[cagna surgente]
This is the announcement for the Project Grants program open call that started on January 11, with the submission deadline of February 10, 2021.
This first open call will be focussed on Community Organizing proposals. A second open call focused on research and software proposals is scheduled from February 15 with a submission deadline of March 16, 2021.
For the Round 1 open call, we invite you to propose grant applications that fall under community development and organizing (offline and online) categories. Project Grant funds are available to support individuals, groups, and organizations to implement new experiments and proven ideas, from organizing a better process on your wiki, coordinating a campaign or editathon series to providing other support for community building. We offer the following resources to help you plan your project and complete a grant proposal:
- Weekly proposals clinics via Zoom during the Open Call. Join us for #Upcoming_Proposal_Clinics|real-time discussions with Program Officers and select thematic experts and get live feedback about your Project Grants proposal. We’ll answer questions and help you make your proposal better. We also offer these support pages to help you build your proposal:
- Video tutorials for writing a strong application
- General planning page for Project Grants
- Program guidelines and criteria
Program officers are also available to offer individualized proposal support upon request. Contact us if you would like feedback or more information.
We are excited to see your grant ideas that will support our community and make an impact on the future of Wikimedia projects. Put your idea into motion, and submit your proposal by February 10, 2021!
Please feel free to get in touch with questions about getting started with your grant application, or about serving on the Project Grants Committee. Contact us at projectgrantsModello:Atwikimedia.org. Please help us translate this message to your local language. MediaWiki message delivery (chiacchiere) 09:01, 28 Jen 2021 (CET)